Spring quarter of 450/550 is almost done!
Things to do:
- Make sure that you have your participation all squared away. This means:
- double check that you watched at least a couple of Khan academy videos on relevant topics (while logged in to the account where you selected me as a coach).
- Right now Shanique and Nathan have plenty of Khan academy views on their accounts.
- But other folks who
- Make sure that you created your two videos.
- Make sure that you made at least one helpful blog post.
- I have record from class attendance and my subjective sense of in-class participation.
- Make sure too that you have tagged your contributions to
- helpful links page
- crash course in statistics
- anywhere else?
- Take a look at the updated turn in form for the HW.
- Just turn in one project for your group.
- Any questions?
- I will be in the lab starting at Mon (2:00) and Tues (10:00).
- You are encouraged to show me your progress.